Weatherford, Tx 530-321-2776
Business Law: Business formation, contracts, real estate, and all matters business related to energy, aviation/logistics, manufacturing/fabrication, technology/IT/IP, construction, food & beverage industry, real estate, and a host of other areas. Litigation in associated areas.
Estate Planning/Probate: Wills, Trusts of all types, Powers of Attorney, succession planning, Adoptions, Guardianships, Conservatorships.
See also General Counsel Work
General Counsel Work:
As a member of Executive Mmgt Teams, provides a full range of General Counsel/Corporate Counsel services to existing and startup companies in many US jurisdictions, including some work internationally. Scope of work is across many business platforms which include but are not limited to energy, aviation/logistics, manufacturing/fabrication, technology/IT/IP, construction, food & beverage industry, real estate, and a host of other areas.
· Heavy transactional work which includes mergers/acquisitions, post-acquisition integration/consolidation, simple and complex agreement structures, technology/IP development of training and safety apps, software licensing, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, M&A work, real estate transactions of all types, corporate governance documentation.
· Assessment of specific business practices with all company departments and personnel, direct handling of all state and federal regulatory agency investigations (OSHA, EEOC, US DOT, DOL, TSA, US Customs, etc.).
· With over two decades of litigation experience, direct management of litigation and outside counsel is provided.
· Direct management of Safety/Security Departments with VP of Security and Directors of Security and Safety as direct reports. Oversight of Safety Division resulted in lowest rate of workers compensation injury and general liability property damage.
· Risk management style is directed foremost at the safety of people & assets while thoughtfully managing litigation/claims through practical, "hands on" common sense methods; all with a view toward retaining quality people, providing excellent service, and delivering solid profits.